Here to learn more about making money online.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Teq, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Teq

Teq Regular Members

Hello!

I joined the forum to learn more about making extra money online. I have thought about starting a business online, but have no clue what to do...

2. Tim215

Tim215 Elite Member

• Founding Member
    Teq--it is best to invest in something that you love to do. If you do something that you don't love and do it just for the money than you probably won't succeed. Good luck though!

3. kellybrook

kellybrook New Member

From my point of view, you can start an online investment or HYIP business. It will generate more profit for you. I also done the same and I succeed in that. Better buy a best HYIP software to run a business without any issues. I purchase a script from PAM HYIP, you can also try from them. Best of luck for your life.

4. Silvia02

Silvia02 New Member

Teq, you can consider the Kelly point. It's really good investment business and you can get lots of profit in this business. The hint point in this business is “you can attract the customer by using the best techniques like creating attractive plans and impressive hyip website templates. It will generate more leads to your business.

5. tomhardyn

tomhardyn New Member

@ teq,
    I recommend you to start the money making investment business using the best HYIP software. When you start it, then you can earn lots of income from this industry.