What are the best off page SEO Factors?

Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by Satya123, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Satya123

Satya123 New Member

Hi Friends! What are the best off page SEO Factors? according to your experience. Please share with me.

2. SEOUnity

SEOUnity Administrator

• Administrator
    • Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    The Off-Site SEO Checklist
    • Measure your inbound links and their value. There are multiple ways to do this, but the best is to plug your site URL into Open Site Explorer. This tool provides plenty of utility for no charge, but a paid subscription (Altitude is a pro subscriber) gives more depth.
    • With Open Site Explorer, you can see all inbound links, see your top-linked pages, sort by linking domains, see the anchor text other sites use to link to you, and compare your metrics with competitors. It’s impressive, and it’s an eye-opener for many who do it for the first time.
    What to do with all this data?
    • Scan your highest-authority inbound links for opportunity to get other similar links.
    • Scan your competitors’ highest-authority inbound links. Can you get those links too, or do they provide ideas for getting similar links?
    • Inbound links from non-profit (.org) and education (.edu) sites are especially powerful. Do you have any? Should you have more from your friends and partners in these realms?
    • Build your inbound links gradually. Google algorithms will notice, and may penalize a quick accumulation of links.
    • Get your staff on board with the idea of “thinking links” – always keeping an eye out for an opportunity to request an inbound link. Ideas below.
    Ideas on where to get inbound links to improve off-site SEO:
    • Business partners, clients, vendors.
    • Online press releases through paid press release services.
    • Legitimate directories and local/regional web listings.
    • Your own site blog and other relevant blogs.
    • Thought leadership articles and whitepapers.
    • Useful interactive online tools that others will want to link to.
    Checkout this article: http://seounity.com/2015/11/what-is-off-page-and-on-page-seo/

3. Risha Rommi

Risha Rommi New Member

Useful Off-Page SEO techniques to improve your search engine optimisation

4. Risha Rommi

Risha Rommi New Member

webs services

5. AndersonG

AndersonG Regular Members

Thank you for sharing your great article here. I will save your post onto my bookmarking. But for me, I always find out better pages with good PR and alexa and build links there naturally. And hopefully this works fine for me http://wezom.com/services/seo_search_engine_optimization