What are the new strategies of Link Building for 2015

Discussion in 'Link Building' started by Tim215, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Tim215

Tim215 Elite Member

• Founding Member
    I am currently Real Estate website so i need you guys to help me how to increase the position for my project. My friend is dealing US consulating website for past 3 months his websites are good in position but in 2015 it not all in google SERP. So i need your help please help me what should i do to get my project website to come on google 1st position.

2. SEOUnity

SEOUnity Administrator

• Administrator
    • Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    If you're new to the SEO world, I'll recommend you use the white-hat method. Google now uses content as the main factor in ranking sites. If your content is good and people are commenting on it or liking it on social networking sites, Google uses this indicators to determine if your site has good relevant content. So start writing content or hire someone in the marketplace to do it for you. Also, you could target blogs and community forums that are relevant to your niche and comment or be an active member on there. You could use PPC if your budget allows, but this is usually just temporal traffic.

I hope this helps or sets your mind in the right direction.

3. Rahul Pandit

Rahul Pandit Elite Member

• Founding Member
    Do link building on relevant sites to increase traffic and authority of your website